Space perfect for research/development, attorney office, engineering firm, architect or lab facility. Space can be divided into 2. Wired for technology. Available March 1.
> 3,746 sf of Flex/Warehouse distribution space (approximately 470 sf front office, and 3,200+ sf of warehouse, kitchenette and restroom) > Ideal space for a distribution business needing quick access to freeways and retail visibility > Approximately 30ft of frontage to Hwy three and with Signage above the unit > Built-in metal 2,000+ shelves in warehouse ( 2 level system) > Warehouse Height ap...
Looking for a longterm medical office user. NN Lease with an excellent owner.
NNN lease for the remaining 1704 square ft of professional office space adjacent to well know Hair Salon and Day Spa. Interior space was update in 2012. Looking for a three to five year lease from a complimentary business.
The owner is selling her interest in a well maintained office building. Her hair salon occupies 57% of the total rentable space. They are a longterm tenant that will sign a three year NNN lease. The remaining 43% of the rentable space (2000 sq-ft) is currently available for lease. This property would be great for an owner occupant who wants to own the space, or an investor who is looking for ha...
Well located industrial site, fully enclosed with detention on five acres. This location has 2 state of the art buildings. Building 1 features 3200 SF of attractive looking office space and 3200 sf of high-quality shop with 2 grade level doors, 10x10 and 16x10. Building 2 features 9 15 x45 bays with 14 doors, perfect for larger vehicles, storage or reconfiguration for additional shop space. Nev...
> 26 acres of Divisible Undeveloped Retail Land positioned on League City Parkway (SH 96), and three additional acres available > Excellent visibility with a combined 2,222+ linear feet of frontage; Traffic count over 24,000 CPD > Tracts located within 1.5mis from the Coastline & Hwy TX-146, across growing March Bella Communities, and near Tuscan Lakes, Hidden Lakes and NEW upcoming Lakes of Qu...
Prime Investment Opportunity. Plans for Office Warehouse Development INCLUDED ($40K value).
Office/Warehouse...Great for Plant's Off-Site Offices, Law Office, Accounting or many other uses. 700 square feet of office and 500 square feet of garage space. Newly replaced central air/heat unit. Interior completely renovated in 2013. Front, side and back passenger entries, plus porte cochere and two garage bays each twelve feet tall. Appliances are negotiable (mini fridge, microwave, washer...
Beautiful and well-equipped sports bar/restaurant available and close to Kemah and League City. With 2 story and 10,000sf it could also be reconfigured as an event center. Boasts large kitchen with cooler and freeze box, disco/karaoke room with the latest in sound equipment installed. Main dedicated dining area room has a beautiful mahogany bar. Worried about tropical storms? This building was ...
Looking for a longterm medical office user. NN Lease with an excellent owner.
1150 SF Medical/Professional Office Condominium For Lease in West Pearland. Waiting Room and Reception Area. three Offices, 2 Restrooms and Storage room.
Sub Lease of Lone Star Tax Service Office/Retail Space Turnkey Opportunity of 1,111 SF of Suite 110 space next to Little Ceasars Pizza.
One Downstairs executive office space available (approx 300 SF) and 1 Upstairs executive office space available (approx 200 SF). As well as space in the Gymnasium area ideal for Yoga or Fitness Classes (approx 1,200 SF).
Great Industrial Building with Hwy 146 frontage. Possible Showroom or all Warehouse. Lay down yard in back. Currently has offices, kitchen and restrooms with Mezzanine Meeting/Training Room or more offices. Plenty of Storage. Possible light manufacturing.